During the holiday season, Christmas movies are a great way to spend time with your friends and family. Here are just a few of the top movies for Christmas.
Top 10 Christmas Movies:
- Home Alone – Kevin Mccallister and his family plan a trip to Paris for Christmas, and he accidentally gets left behind. While his family is doing everything possible to get back, Kevin must fight off two men from breaking into his house.
- Elf – A man who grew up in the North Pole, thinking he was an Elf, learns he was actually born in New York. He goes on a search for his father where he has to overcome many obstacles along the way.
- A Christmas Story – All Ralphie wants for Christmas is a Red Rider BB Gun, but his parents think it is dangerous, so he sets out to prove them wrong.
- It’s a Wonderful Life – A man gave up his dreams of traveling the world in order to help others. He contemplates committing suicide on Christmas Eve. His guardian angel is sent to show him all the lives he has touched over the years and how different it would be if he was never born.
- National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation – Clark Griswold promises his family the best Christmas, but instead everything starts to go wrong, He sticks through it, hoping to get his Christmas bonus soon.
- The Polar Express – On Christmas Eve night, a train appears in front of a young boy’s house. The boy gets on the train and learns he is on his way to the North Pole to meet Santa and his Elves.
- A Charlie Brown Christmas – Charlie and his friends are celebrating the start of Christmas, but Violet is determined to ruin it.
- Home Alone 2: Lost in New York – One year after Kevin was left home alone, his family takes a trip to Florida, but he accidentally finds himself alone in New York. He gets on the wrong flight and has to fight the same two men from the first time when they find him alone.
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer – On Christmas Eve night, Rudolph is needed to light the way when Santa can no longer see due to a snow storm.
- The Nightmare Before Christmas – Jack Skellington the “Pumpkin King” becomes bored with his holiday and accidentally finds himself in Christmas town. He surprisingly loves it, so he makes up a plan to take over Christmas and kidnap Santa.
Christmas movies always bring people together during the holidays and will continue to do so for years to come.